Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's mine turn!!

It's my turn to take a whack at this Blogster stuff. You would think as a Mormon woman I would be amazing in the kitchen and have the brilliant idea to blog about my life. Sadly this isn't so.....but what I lack in skills my wonderful husband Mike has my back. Yes that's I right ladies my husband cook like a CHAMP!!! As for I... just a pewney contender in the corner of the ring.But I working on my sweets skills so don't you worry about me. Back to the point.....Mike randomly woke me up 10:00 a.m. ( if my parents are reading this I really woke up at 6 am did my all my household duties and was actually taking a quick mid morning nap) to tell me that he started a blog. I was SO surprised that I fell asleep again and woke up an hour later thinking it was a dream. Maybe Mike wants to flex his creative writing muscles maybe he just want to flaunt his hot wife either way I am pretty impressed.

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAWESOME!!! You guys are great bloggers!! :) How fun!! CONGRATS on getting into the SNA program!! YAHOOO!!! You go girl!! We're coming to visit next weekend! YAYAYAYAY!!!

    ReplyDelete